|Same Day /Overnight
Depending upon Weather conditions
|INR 7,500/- **per person (Up and Down) From Phata
INR 4200/- **For One Way From Phata
04-06 Passengers Per Helicopter Same day return.
Priority Darshan Slip Charges as per actual decided by temple management committee.
Bell 407/AS 350 B3
Seating 04/06 Passengers.
|Destinations : Phata-Kedarnath Ji –Phata
Chardham Package is providing you best service for Kedarnath yatra by helicopter from Phata INR 7500/-*. Kedarnath yatra by helicopter one way INR 4200/-*. We guarantee our all guests for confirming ticket & easy booking & Refund, Kedarnath helicopter service, kedarnath helicopter ticket services, Kedarnath one way helicopter ticket, Kedarnath helicopter booking, Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter, and provide all the Kedarnath helicopter information.
Terms and Conditions for Helicopter Service ( Phata-Kedar-Phata)- (Please read carefully)
01. For the same-day return you will be given 1 ½ hr (1hour 30 mins) at Sh Kedarnath Ji and Devotees will have to purchase Priority Darshan slip for the same-day return @ 2100/- per person or as per actual decided by the temple management committee. (Not required for night halt devotees)
02. For the same day passengers are required to reach Phata Heli Pad between 6 is Or as informed by the Phata Helipad Office.
03. For the night halt the reporting timing will 10 am to 12 noon. Reporting time and flight time will have to be confirmed from the Phata office.
04. Cancellation charges will be charged subjected to prior intimation about rescheduling well in advance. 05. You need to deposit the total amount in advance to the company’s account number.
06. You need to provide us a copy of the bank deposit slip once you deposit the amount.
07. Confirmed tickets will be mailed to you after the confirmation amount deposited in the company’s account is confirmed by our bank. The confirmation time required by the Bank is a minimum of two working days. Hence tickets will be issued once the bank confirms the amount.
08. Due to operational limits and technical reasons and under any unavoidable circumstances we may arrange your flying with any other authorized aviation at the last moment. 09. Full charges for children above 2 years & there is no charge for children below 2 years.
10. The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as flight timings. 11. The minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hrs but it may exceed 3-4 hrs as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling the helicopter, or non-availability of passengers at either side.
12. No accommodation, meal, or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
13. Handicapped and old (above 80 years) would be given preference.
14. Each Passenger may carry baggage not more than 2Kgs of weight in flight. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in Helicopter flights. 15. Expected Time After reporting to the Phata office and boarding the Flight will be a minimum of 1 Hour and may exceed subject to various unavoidable conditions. This time is required to carry out check–in formalities.
16. Passenger Over-weight charges will be levied beyond 85 Kgs of weight subjected to the company not losing a seat on the trip. This will be decided at Phata Office.
17. Group Concerns are not accounted for, passengers might have to travel alone also in separate Flights even if they are a part of a Group. You also might have to wait in between flights depending upon weight, flight availability, or weather condition. 18.Cancellation Can also be due to weather, technical snag in the helicopter, or any unforeseen circumstances, Company will refund the full amount and will not be responsible for the management of seats.
19. Weather plays a pivotal role in these areas of operation, in case of flights not taking place due to bad weather, or any other reasons beyond our control tickets will be refunded through proper channel(bank transfer), refunds can take a few days depending on the ground situations.